Notjustok.com has been relaunched with a brand new look and website. We now have a website that doesn’t make you feel like you’re in the 2000s.
We’ve created our new website to be faster, easier to navigate, stylish and more up-to-date. Now we have a site that aligns with our new mission – to provide valuable and engaging content, particularly in music, sports and entertainment that culturally impacts African youth locally and globally.
Here are several things you will notice on the new Notjustok.com
- A homepage highlighting the range of what notjustok.com has to offer – from music news, sports news and lyrics to our longer articles on music and events/awards coverage.
- Clearer navigation so you can get to the Notjustok stuff you want to consume on desktop and mobile faster.
- Easier to read design for short and long articles
- Well optimized pages allow faster loading of each page.
- The logo has been completely revamped and has a cosmopolitan, young and modern feel.
- Attractive featured articles along with breathtaking photography coming soon
Notjustok.com has reinvented itself from the viral music discovery platform that broke Nigerian artists online in the 2000s. As we develop, our core remains music, but our new focus will be on providing valuable content to African youth locally and globally.
You can find our business and our content where you spend most of your time – Instagram, Facebook and Twitterand Youtube and TikTok